Hix and Son were established in 1897 by Mr. George Hix and is one of the few remaining independent firms of Chartered Surveyors, Valuers, Auctioneers and Estate Agents in the country offering a personal and friendly service. We have many years experience and act for a wide range of institutional, commercial and private clients specialising in agricultural management, valuations and sales, commercial management, residential management, valuations and sales, rating and bank security valuations and land and property surveys.
We also hold various Auction Sales of Land and Property, Machinery, Equipment and Chattels.
Mr. Christopher Shallice F.R.I.C.S, F.A.A.V
Valuations & Surveys
We offer the following Professional Services:
- RICS Homebuyers’ Survey and Commercial Valuations
- Residential and Commercial Valuations for Mortgage Lending Purposes
- Matrimonial Valuations
- Probate Valuations
- Rating Surveys and Valuations
- Valuations for Compulsory Purchase and Compensation
- Agricultural Valuations
- Valuations of Agricultural Machinery and Equipment
- Planning Related Matters
The sale of all types of residential property offering a complete service from the extensive local knowledge provided of Holbeach and the surrounding area from Mr Shallice and the staff team.
All properties are advertised in the Lincolnshire Free Press, on Rightmove and other publications by arrangement together with our own comprehensive website.
We also provide a comprehensive database of interested prospective purchasers for all our properties.
We can offer the following Professional Services:
- Rural Property, Sales by Auction, Tender or Private Treaty
- Farm Machinery Auction Sales
- Rural Property Management
- Horticultural Property Management
- Valuations for Leading Purposes
- Compulsory Purchase, Compensation and Valuation for Loss adjusting purposes
- Annual Stock Taking Valuations
- Tenant Right Valuations
- Claims and associated matters
- RPA/BPS claims
- RPA entitlement transfers
- Sale of Entitlements