Messrs Hix and Son are instructed to offer for sale by
AN ENCLOSURE OF PERMANENT PASTURE LAND
SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT
The Land is well shaped and surrounded by mature thorn hedging. There is a good road frontage with wide vehicular access to Further Old Gate and Mains Water available.
The land extends in area to approximately
3.77 Hectares (9.31 Acres)
- The Tenantright in the land is included in the sale but the purchaser(s) shall make no claim for dilapidations (if any) against the Vendors.
- Early Possession will be available by arrangement following exchange of contractural documentation relating to the purchase of the land.
- Outgoings. The Current Years Occupiers Drainage Rates (2018/2019) are £65.72 per annum payable to the South Holland Internal Drainage Board.
- Services A Water Meter is located at the gate to the field. Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries with the relevant utility providers should services to the land be required.
CONTRACTS AND QUOTAS
There are no contracts or quotas passing with the land.
VALUE ADDED TAX
In the event of a sale of the land or any rights attached to it becoming a chargeable supply for the purposes of Value Added Tax such Tax will be payable by the Purchaser(s) in addition to the purchase price.
PLANS AND SCHEDULES
These Particulars and Plans have been prepared as accurately as possible and the plans are shown for identification purposes only. Land areas are based upon those stated on the relevant Ordnance Survey Plans and may vary slightly with those stated on the Rural Land Register Plan produced by the Rural Payments Agency.
The Land comprises NG No. 4700 as shown edged in red on the extract from the TF Series Ordnance Survey Plan 3423 attached hereto. Download Plan Here.
Prospective Purchaser(s) wishing to submit an Informal Tender for the land should fully complete the relevant attached Tender Form (please contact Hix and Son for a Tender Form) and return it sealed in the envelope provided to arrive at the Auctioneers Offices at or before 5.00pm on
FRIDAY 29TH JUNE 2018
- No escalating bids will be accepted.
- The Vendor reserves the right not to accept any particular Informal Tender or the highest Informal Tender received.
- Should the Informal Tender be subject to borrowings or the sale of any other property then full details should be given and confirmation of any agreed borrowings provided.
- All Tenders will be received ‘Subject to Contract’ and will be acknowledged following the Closing Date and Time for submission of Informal Tenders. A further letter will be dispatched by
9th July 2018
notifying Tenderer(s) whether or not his/her/their Tender has been successful. The Successful Tenderer will then be required to pay straightaway, Subject to Contract, a ten per cent (10%) deposit upon the amount of the accepted Informal Tender to the Vendor’s Agents and details of the sale and purchase will be advised to both the Vendor’s and the Purchaser(s) Solicitors.
The land may be inspected on foot at all reasonable times with a copy of these particulars to hand and care should be taken not to cause any damage and to ensure the gate is closed on leaving.